Certified Warehouse Associate (CWA)
The Certified Warehouse Professional (CWP) is a warehouse certification program that helps the individuals to master the warehouse operations in lines with controlling the total cost and to maximize the customer service level.
The program is aimed to warehouse assistants, fresher’s wanting to make a career in warehousing, facility operators, shippers, 3rd party warehousing providers, warehouse entry level professionals and managers, logistics manager (junior level), operations managers, dispatchers and routers and those individuals wanting to enhance their understanding on warehouses.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Gains a thorough understanding of warehouse operations
- Source of professional pride and respect among the peers
- Attaining the CWA credential proves the individuals capability to potential recruiters
- Learns the best practices in warehousing and can implement them for the benefit of the organization
- Mastering the warehouse knowledge area and grow in the career
Benefits for Organizations:
- Create an environment for advancement and recognition of employee achievement and skill development
- Demonstrate to clients, suppliers and competitors of the usage of best industrial practices
- Efficacious display of your warehouse business among the stakeholders
- Improved employee motivation, engagement, responsibility and commitment
- Increased efficiency, productivity and consistency leading to enhanced reliability and quality
For more details http://scm360plus.com